Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Double chocolate chip cookie mix in its most popular and inclusive variety (keto, paleo, and vegan) packaged in a mason jar with lid with a wooden mixing spoon and a QR code linking to baking instructions on Instagram, also below.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Remove the chocolate chips from the jar. (It's okay if some get mixed into the dry mix.)
- Pour the dry mix into the bowl and combine.
- Mix in oil using a mixer, large spoon, or your hands, leaving no clumps.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Mix in vanilla and (optional) stevia.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or small spoon, drop 12 portions of cookie dough, each about 2 tablespoons in size, on the parchment, leaving about 2” between them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
All products are processed in a facility that may process wheat, milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soybeans.